Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Kraft+: Life is a beautiful ride

Hi Everyone,

Here is my take on the current Kraft+ Challenge.  This is where the 'Image Inspiration' and 'Your Creativity' took me.


Wowee, what a fabulous chaotic image of fun and choices!  


This was a little overwhelming to start with. But the first thing that jumped out at me was the car element. The word 'ride' came to mind - I found a glitz design quote in my stash and had a photo of Miss E riding one of those flying fox swings at a park.  I wanted it to look like she was 'riding' on the star.


I also took inspiration from the colour ( yes it wasn't a colour challenge) but gosh those colours screamed at me (LOL) though I toned them down slightly to suit more of a 'retro' vibe that I was also feeling from some of the design elements in the picture. 


I included some of the design elements including circles and lady


...and background detail. 
I used Colour Blast Colour Paste in Dusty Charcoal and Sunshine for the masked detail and Sunshine Shimmer Spray over white gesso.  
I also did the journalling strips on an angle similar to the words coming out of the megaphone in the image.


For all our designer inspiration and challenge details head HERE

Thanks so much for dropping by,


No comments: